Monday, August 22, 2011

Lucky 7

Life isn't easy. Everyone is looking for love. To be cared for. Someone to listen to you. To feel comfort and peace. I got the whole package with my 7 ladies. Each is amazing in there own way:
Cailey: 
Can always make me laugh. When we boss each other around it's just us loving each other. 
Ashley: 
Such a sweetheart. What a peach she is. And she always gets my jokes.
Alyssa: 
Has a big heart. And definitely has the most contagious laugh. I love your homemade snickers. 
Kate: 
Always is there for me. We can talk about anything and enjoy our pool days and desserts.
Stacie: 
Very smart. Can always tell when something is wrong. She can comfort anyone. I can always count on her to be there for me. 
Megan: 
Always has the cutest stories. Who couldn't be jealous? She is always giving out the biggest hugs and the classic bum squeeze to show her love. 
Bro0ke:
We share the same name. How much cooler could we get? She is very smart and will do excellent at the big Y. And a great running buddy to push me to keep going.
You each have had a big impact on my life. Thank you for everything. I love you all very much. You have helped me through the hard times, and have made the good times. I couldn't have asked for better friends. I'm very blessed. Can't wait to see and hear from you all soon. Don't forget about the turtle reunion:)

1 comment: