Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This is my goodbye

I miss calling you everyday, having someone to always text, someone to tell me they loved me everyday, laughing our heads off, our deep talks, I miss a lot of things we use to do.. 
I don't understand how you could leave me without closure or even a goodbye..
I've been waiting to talk.
All I needed was a goodbye.
The truth.
Today I finally realized you don't miss me. You're never going to come back and talk. I finally realized you don't need or want me.
It's going to be okay.
All I ever wanted was for you to be happy.
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't be your everything.
I've learned a lot. I'm even starting to find the real me. 
I've turned to anger and embarrassment when all along I've been trying to hide the hurt.
But it's time to let go.
I forgive you.
I believe everything happens for a reason. 
I wish you the best of luck. Don't forget our talks. You're going to do great things.
Please don't forget me.
Goodbye..

1 comment: